Why should you book a service with Very Tuscany?
Our company is located in Arezzo, a perfect place to reach the most beautiful spots of Tuscany. Travelling with us you are guaranteed professionalism and enthusiasm. We love our land and we will be happy to welcome you to Tuscany.
What are the advantages of a Very Tuscany service?
We are passionate travellers with many experiences abroad. Our vehicles can enter in any central areas, often forbidden to normal transit. We guarantee clarity and convenience of our prices: you will always know in advance how much to pay.
Do the drivers speak English or other languages?
Sure! We offer an English or Spanish service. For particular requests we can provide a guide in other languages.
Are the vehicles safe?
Our vehicles are new and fully-equipped: air conditioning, darkened windows, radio, cell phone and internet. And if you suggest to us your favourite music, you will have the ideal soundtrack for your travel!
Are the vehicles insured?
Yes. In accordance with Italian law, the vehicles are covered by a complete insurance.
How many passengers can a Very Tuscany tour accommodate?
Our vehicles can host a maximum of 8 passengers (for bigger groups we can provide two vehicles). We take care of details and we guarantee you the personal attention that is difficult to find on big bus tours.
Are the prices per person or per vehicle?
Our prices can be either per vehicle or per person, depending on the kind of service required.
Can I suggest changes to an itinerary?
For sure! You can personalize your tour. You have just to respect the itinerary’s duration. We will communicate to you any possible price variation.
Where will I meet my driver?
You will meet the driver at the airport or train station. He will have a sign with your name. If you are staying in a hotel or agritourism, the driver will come to your address.
How can I pay for the service?
You can pay for the service directly to your driver only with cash or doing a bank transfer in advance.
What is included in the price?
The price includes: an English speaking driver always at your disposal, taxes, tolls and gasoline, the use of all the services on board. Usually meals are not included. Tip is not included in the price (but you can tip the driver if you are pleased with the service and we are sure you will be!)
Conditions of service.
The following terms and conditions apply to passengers booking with “Very Tuscany”. Italian Law will govern these conditions in all respects.
1. All rates are quoted in Euro. Rates include gasoline, tolls, parking fees and taxes. If not specified, rates do not include meals, tips, entrance fees to museums, churches or monuments.
2. The driver speaks English and gives general historical and art information, according to his knowledge, and entertains the clients with a commentary during the itinerary. The driver is not allowed, by an agreement with the labor union, to enter museums, churches and other monuments.
3. In case of a missed flight forcing you to miss your transfer, Very Tuscany will ask you to fill in a declaration for your travel insurance for the cost of your new transfer. The extra charge can and may be waived at the discretion of Very Tuscany.
4. Where a private transfer has been booked and the flight is delayed up to one hour from the flight’s scheduled arrival, Very Tuscany vehicle will wait for the client at no charge. After this time the client will be liable for a waiting charge of 30 Euros for each additional hour or part thereof.
5. Customers are limited to one luggage each (plus one carryon). Any excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking. In the event of a client having excess luggage, Very Tuscany reserves the right to charge an excess baggage allowance.
6. Very Tuscany reserves the right (and delegates to its chauffeur the right) to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the chauffeur, the vehicle or the other passenger(s).
7. Passengers are not allowed to take to our vehicles any alcoholic drinks for the purpose of consuming them, or to drink such drinks on our vehicles.
8. Smoking is not permitted in Very Tuscany vehicles.
9. Very Tuscany will use any reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle(s) arrives on time to begin the period of hire and that it reaches its destination on time. Very Tuscany will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due to causes beyond its control. Vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims, as required under Italian law. However, whilst every care is always taken, customers’ property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Customers are therefore advised to check their own travel insurance.
10. Very Tuscany will endeavour to carry the passenger with the minimum discomfort and inconvenience to his/her destination shown on the confirmation document. However circumstances beyond our control may prevent the achievement of this responsibility. The following are examples of circumstances which are not within our control:
* accidents causing delays to the vehicle
* restricted vehicular access
* exceptional or severe weather conditions
* compliance with requests of the police
* deaths and accidents on the road
* vandalism and terrorism
* unforeseen traffic delays
* problems caused by other customers
* the vehicle being held or delayed by a police officer or government official
* other circumstances affecting passenger safety
11. If Very Tuscany fails for any reason within our control to deliver its passengers to their confirmed destination, Very Tuscany will provide suitable transport such as another coach, train, private car, taxi etc. Any reimbursement made by Very Tuscany for the costs of an alternative means of transport incurred by the passenger to get to their ticketed destination shall be no more than the cost of getting to that destination by taxi.
12. By participating in the tour you consent and agree that Very Tuscany employees have the right to take photographs and videos of you during the tour and to use these in any media, now or hereafter known, and exclusively for the purpose of marketing/promoting Very Tuscany tours. You understand that there will be no financial or other remuneration for using your image in photographs or videos for initial or subsequent transmission or playback.
I hereby allow Very Tuscany to keep a record of the information provided through this booking form, in compliance with Italian privacy provisions (Act 675/96).
Are you a Travel Agency or a Tour Operator and would you like to work with us?
We would be happy to team up with other tourism professionals. Don’t hesitate to send us an e-mail with your Travel Agency or Tour Operator and your phone number. We will contact you to define details of a possible agreement.